Website All Set For SSDT Week
With less than a day to go, we're all set to bring you the most comprehensive coverage of the 2017 edition of the world's greatest Trials event. Various things will change with the website as of this weekend and this guide will help you find the latest information:
- The routes for the 2017 SSDT will be published daily, with each day's route being made available at 07:30 UK time.
- With a few final changes inevitable, a full and final entry list will be published on Monday evening.
- From Sunday, daily galleries will appear with images provided by SSDT media partner, Trials Central and our roving reporter in the Parc Ferme, Nige Pearson of Trials UK. These too will be accessible via the 2017 SSDT link in the menu above.
- Each evening, video from that day will also be available courtesy of John "Bigfoot" Hird and Matt Betts. Publication times will vary due to the time taken to edit and the somewhat temperamental nature of internet connections in the Highlands of Scotland. Again, these will be accessible via the 2017 SSDT menu link.
- A daily report and full results will be available each evening with reports being provided by media partner, G2F Media. Publication times will vary depending on the length of each day's route. These will be published on our front page news section, with each day's results available via the 2017 SSDT menu link.
- Live Results, as they're entered at SSDT HQ, will be available each day via a new SSDT LIVE link on the menu above.
- Rider tracking will also be available from the SSDT LIVE link to allow you to follow progress round the course each day.
Regular visitors will know that due to the very high demand during SSDT week, our website has previously struggled to cope with the load. Steps have been taken to hopefully improve that for this year, but we aren't going to know if we have resolved the problem or how much of an improvement we will see until the Trial starts. If this website is excessivley slow or returns errors then daily reports and results will also be available on Media Partner, Trials Central shortly after they are posted here.